Saturday, November 3, 2012

OMG, Crackers!

Okay. I want you to know that I have been planning to make these delicious crackers for... a couple of weeks. Yes, I'm sure that's it. I had the ingredients ready for a week. Yesterday, I finally did it.

Tracy made these right when Joy the Baker posted the recipe and was basically shouting from the rooftops about how amazing they were, so I knew I had to try them out. I had a vacation day scheduled yesterday, so I spent the day cleaning, watching tv, doing laundry, going grocery shopping and then... making crackers. DELICIOUS CRACKERS.

Here are my finished crackers. Plain cheese are on the left, chili powder/garlic powder spiced crackers are on the right (I didn't have the other spices Joy recommended... why don't I have paprika??). They. Are. Amazing. I want to be eating them now. Probably when I'm done here, I'll go get some. Not kidding.


 
 
What are you waiting for?? Get in your kitchen and make some! 

1 comment:

  1. I made a 2nd batch this weekend. And then ate ever last one. In 2 days...they're so addicting.

    ReplyDelete